Philips has been a true winner when it comes to electric shavers with rotary feature. They are equal to the magic when men require close and clean shave. The list I am going to compile for the Philips shavers are with awesome features, which will bend your knee to grab it for you.
Best Philips Electric Shavers List
|Image||Philips Electric Shavers||Weight||Batteries||Rating/Check Price|
|Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 3100, S3310/81||0.85 pounds||Lithium ion batteries||4.2 Out of 5 Star
|Philips Norelco OneBlade hybrid||0.75 pounds||Rechargeable NimH battery||4.1 Out of 5 Star
|Philips SatinShave Advanced BRL140 Women’s Electric Shaver||0.55 pounds||Rechargeable lithium ion battery||3.9 Out of 5 Star
|Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100||0.88 pounds||Nonstandard Battery batteries||4.2 Out of 5 Star
|Philips norelco series 3000, shaver 3500||0.90 pounds||Lithium ion batteries||4.2 Out of 5 Star
You need to see what I have to describe about enlisted electric shavers with its reliable features.
Best Philips Electric Shavers Review
Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D/1250X
In this brand, you will notice sophisticating effect with the smooth touch of it. Philips is doing well with the rotary shaver, which will fulfill all your requirements of soothing shaving experience.
Philips Norelco AT830 PowerTouch
It is the reasonable rated electric shaver with high performance including all goodies. In Amazon.com, it sells like piece of cake. Philip Norleco AT830 PowerTouch is the worth using for men.
Philip Norelco 1160x SensoTouch 2D
It has a best cleaning system and you can expect the mid level performance from Philip Norleco 1160x. It gives merely wholesome shaving experience.
When you enlist Philips or other electric shavers review then you will notice one thing that they focus more on rotary shavers. Rotary shavers are wonderful to use, as its motor does not produce much sound. On the other hand, foil shavers can give you close shave through its sharp blade but at the same time create noise, which is a sign of irritation for the men. There are two king of version in Philips that is 2D and 3D. The 3D series is best suited for those men who have a thick beard while 2D version is sufficient and effective for medium sized or small sized beard.
When you have not fully grown beard then you can opt for the entry level series. Why spending more money on shavers if you can easily go with entry-level series. Many feature the great Turbo Mode and SmartClean system like the 5500.
Philips Electric Shavers have all the spectacular options for men.
There are a few more Philips electric shavers on this list, that you can check:
- Philips Aqua Touch AT918/16 with a wet and dry electric shaver with good trimmer
- Philips Aqua Touch AT887/16 with the same features with a low price!
- Philips Shaver 3000 Series HQ6986/16
- Philip Shaver Series 9000 with SmartClick trimmer and SmartClick cleansing Brush S9111/43 for great value.
- Philips S9031/26 Shaver 9000 with the new SmartClean system.
- Philips Senso Touch Gyroflex 2D RQ197/22 with Aquatec and JetClean System Electric Shaver
- Philips Senso Touch Gyroflex 2D RQ1195/17 with Aquatec and Beard Styler Electric Shaver
- Philip Aqua Touch AT941/19 wet & dry electric shaver with Aquatec seal and Pop up trimmer.
- Philip Click and Style 2in 1 , shave & groom YS521/17 for value for your money.
- Philip 3in 1 Style Shaver QS6141/33 Dual ended Shaver and Trimmer with AquaTec
- Philip Aqua Touch AT899 wet and dry electric shaver with Aquatec seal and Triple Flex heads.
- Philips Click and Style 3 in 1 for shaving and grooming YS534/17